Silver Consolidated Schools is accepting applications for open enrollment for all students in the 2023-2024 school year. Open enrollment sometimes called "zone-exemption" is the process for applying for consideration to attend a school or district that doesn't serve your home address. Students who currently participate in the program, as well as those who wish to participate should fill out an application form prior to April 30th to be considered for early placement or selection. Students who apply prior to April 30th will receive notice prior to the beginning of the school year whether their application has been approved, denied, or they have been added to a waiting list. Applications received after April 30th will be added to a waiting list in the order that they are received
The following conditions apply to the open enrollment program:
- An attendance application must be completed and submitted.
- Enrollment is subject to the capacity limit for the school and/or its grade levels.
- The parent or legal guardian will be notified whether the application has been accepted, rejected, or put on a waiting list.
- Transportation for the student shall be the responsibility of the parent or legal guardian.
- Providingfalseinformation on the form may result in the application being denied or admission being revoked.
For more information regarding the Open Enrollment Policy, please seeJFB-Open Enrollment Policy.
Submit an Exemption Form